Amazon Workspace is the Core
Amazon Web Services WorkSpaces is what powers our Secure Workspaces solution. We take the AWS Workspaces environment and then deploy multiple security controls to meet your security controls and requirements. Workspaces is already a secure environment and provides ongoing core OS patching in a pay as you go model. We take that environment and wrap it like a present with security controls and management tools.
Wrap that Rascal with Security Controls
We can deploy AWS Workspaces as bare workspaces with no management or we can take it to the next level by deploying a full suite of security controls. These controls protect your data, secure the edge nodes, monitor the end user’s activity to make sure your data is secure and help you pass compliance requirements.
You have the ability to deploy any or all of the security controls in our arsenal.
Hardened OS – CIS Standards
Secure Connectivity to your Internal Environment
VDI Performance Monitoring
Extend your Active Directory
Web Content Filtering
Data loss Prevention
Two Factor Authentication
Insider Threat Detection
End Point Security
Secure Workspaces Use Cases
Secure Workspaces are critical for industry and business use cases. These use cases require ease of deployment, secure interaction with customer data, or auditability for regulatory or compliance control sets.
- Health Care: Securing workstations that touch and manage Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Contact Centers: Securing brick and mortar as well as Work from Home contact center agents that are touching and managing your customer Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Retail: Securing workstations that are handling credit card transactions to protect data for PCI compliance.
- High Ed / K-12: Secure and computing for computer labs or students that may have Chrome Books or older computing equipment but need high end processing or GPU processors (Graphics, CAD,etc).
- At Scale Deployments: Securely Managing large deployments across an enterprise that requires security and centralized desktop management.
- Remote Workforce: Secure computing and auditability of users that are in the field or working in a remote capacity.
- Aging Equipment: The need for high powered secure computing run on out dated or aging equipment.