Managed Security Services
The most common concern surrounding the cloud is whether or not it is a secure solution. We are here to tell you the answer is an unequivocal YES—when managed by the right team, of course. CloudHesive’s high-level managed security strategy will protect the integrity of your data, while providing your business with the flexibility to efficiently function and scale.
With CloudHesive on your side, you can be assured that your cloud security is firmly rooted in bedrock cyber security control protocols that mitigate your vulnerability profile. We are partnered with some of the most reputable security providers in the world to make sure we eliminate any threat before it damages your environment.
CloudHesive manages all the licensing and the relationship with our security partners and you get a single invoice from us. This increases your agility and takes the burden off your team.
Our Trusted Partners
- Encryption of Data at Rest and in Transit Using Best of Breed Technology
- Off-Cloud Encryption Key Management with FIPS Compliant Hardware Security Modules
- Host-Based Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Antivirus and File Integrity Checking
- Hosted Two-Factor Authentication into any Customer Environment (cloud, on-premises, hybrid)
- Centralized Logging and Log Retention
- Centralized Security Incident Event Management
CloudHesive understands that for you to be successful, you must be able to pass critical regulatory and third party audits. CloudHesive works with you to ensure that your cloud security controls are in place and always up-to-date.
We will work with your internal IT security team to ensure that we are aligned with your annual audit schedule. This ensures commonly requested supporting documentation can be provided in an agreed upon time frame.
We can help you meet the controls required for:
- IS0 27001
- SSAE 16 SOC2
- Any other control framework that you may require