Drive Full Lifecycle Management
Build, test, stage and release software rapidly, frequently, and reliably. Having a well-defined life cycle increases governance of your production environment.
Development and Operations Teams Join Forces
They must be willing to not only collaborate, but also integrate as one, seamless team. Doing so increases the speed at which tasks can be accomplished and reduces friction within the organization.
CloudHesive has partnerships with the leading continuous integration and continuous deployment ISV’s including:
CloudHesive also has experience in the following platforms:
- JFrog (Artifactory)
CloudHesive also has experience in the following development platforms:
DevOps Best Practices
CloudHesive can help you leverage DevOps for your advantage:
- We can function as your DevOps team.
- We can increase your turn around.
- We can help you build your own DevOps practice.
- We can educate your team on best practices.
- We can manage your CI/CD/CM and automate your cloud eco-system.
DevOps on AWS
In addition to our partnerships and experience with numerous technologies designed to support our customer's implementation of DevOps within their organization, we have successfully transformed organizations with workloads both on AWS, on other public clouds and on-premises using native AWS solutions.
These solutions, all servicing Production workloads, include the following:
- Elastic Container Services (ECS)
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- Elastic Beanstalk (EBS)
- API Gateway
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Systems Manager (SSM)
- Elasticsearch Service (ES)
- Mobile Hub
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
We have also built, audited and maintained end-to-end DevOps solutions leveraging AWS.
Some examples of these are:
- Audit, Revision and Maintenance of a DevOps pipeline (Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Chef) on AWS ECS for a Home Warranty company's IOT solution.
- Design, Build and Enablement of baseline DevOps services (Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Octopus, Terraform, Packer) for a Vacation Ownership company's property management system.
- Enablement and Build of of an API for a Healthcare company's system of record leveraging API Gateway and Lambda.
- Enablement and Build of an application management platform on Elastic Beanstalk for a Software platform company.
- Design, Build and Enablement of Kubernetes on EC2 (prior to the release of EKS) for a Furniture Retailer.
- Audit, Revision and Maintenance of Kubernetes on EC2 (prior to the release of EKS) for a Peer to Peer provider in the Telecommunications space.
- Maintenance of existing DevOps pipeline (Jenkins, GitLab) and templates (CloudFormation, Terraform) as well as implementation of new services (SSM, Ansible) for a utility construction management company.
- ...not to mention the growing list of managed services customers.